Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Machine Embroidery Blog Hop Featuring Anita Goodesigns Starts Next Week!

I had so much fun participating in SewCalGal's Machine Embroidery Blog Hop last November that I couldn't pass up the opportunity when Kelly from I Have A Notion invited me to participate again.  Then I found out that the sponsor providing designs (and PRIZES!) for this blog hop is none other than Anita Goodesign, a renowned digitizer known for exquisite artistry, impeccable digitizing quality, and really unique project-based design collections!  I'm positively giddy; can you tell?
 


Each blogger participant will be featuring a project or tutorial using one or more of Anita Goodesign's fabulous machine embroidery designs.  If you hop along with us from blog to blog next week, you can expect to pick up lots of machine embroidery tips, tutorials, inspiration AND lots of chances to win a free design pack of your choosing from our generous sponsor, Anita Goodesign.  How cool is that?  My own Blog Hop post is scheduled for next Thursday, March 21st, but I hope you'll check out all of the other bloggers' projects throughout the week.  I'm really excited about the designs I've been working with for this project, and I can't wait to see what all the other talented and creative participants will come up with, as well.  So, without further ado, here's the lineup for next week's hop:
 
 
Monday, March 18th:


Tuesday, March 19th:

Cindy - Sew Cindy
Trish - AllThingsCrafty.com

Wednesday, March 20th:


Thursday, March 21st:

ME! ME! ME!  ;-)
Rebecca Grace - Cheeky Cognoscenti

Fri., March 22nd


I want to extend a HUGE thank-you to SewCalGal and I Have A Notion for organizing this hop, and an even bigger thank-you to Anita Goodesign for graciously agreeing to sponser the hop and donate prizes.  Just to whet your appetite while you wait for the hop to kick off on Monday, click here to pop over to the Anita Goodesign site to see some incredible designs that you won't believe you can actually stitch out on your home embroidery machine.

No comments: