I just read a terrific post by Kaili Joy Gray on her blog Daily Kos: State of the Nation by way of Cafe Mom. The article is entitled "Why Liberals Should Love the Second Amendment" and it was prompted by the uproar over recent Supreme Court decisions extending firearm rights.
I'm going to send you away now, to read Gray's post. Click this link, then come back to me when you're finished:
Friday, July 16, 2010
The Founding Fathers, Gun Control, and the American Right of Revolution
Alphabet Quilt Anders Artista Artista 200 Artista 730 Baby GIfts Baking bathroom remodel Bernie Bernina Bernina 830LE Birthdays Bobbinwork Book Reviews BSR cabinetry chandeliers chiffon Client Projects Coffee Cookies Cooking Crafts Crazy Quilting Curved Seams custom closet Decorating decorative painting Digitizing Discontinued DIY Dogs draperies Drunkard's Path Drunken Dragons Quilt education electronic reader electronics Embroidery Embroidery Software Espresso Espresso Machine Fabric Fine Art Lamps Fire Restoration Flower Boxes flowers Food Free Motion Quilting Froggy Quilt of Many Colors gardening Granite Holidays Hoop It All How To Hungry Caterpillar Quilt interior design Invisible Nylon Thread iPad iPhone 4 Kids kindle Kitchen Remodel Kitchen Toys Knits Lars lighting Machine Applique Machine Embroidery Machine Quilting Minky Monograms Muffins parenting Paris Patchwork Pettiskirt Piano presser feet puppies Quilt In the Hoop Quilt Labels Quilting remodeling Rottweilers Ruffler foot serger Sewing Sewing Machines Shopping technology Tile Projects Window Boxes
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (69)
- Update: Master Bath Makeover
- The Founding Fathers, Gun Control, and the America...
- Pettiskirt Progress: The Ruffler Cooperates and Co...
- Lars and Anders On Location at Lowe's Home Improve...
- Fabulous Use of Antique Quilts & Quilting Motifs i...
- Garden Blaaaaahhh... Heat Wave + Neglect = Ugly
- Oh Where, Oh Where is my New iPhone 4?!!
- The Ruffled Riot? Ruffler's Revenge? Or Ruffler R...
- Lars Is Up to Mischief at Midnight!
- Pre-cut Rolls of ANIMAL PRINT Nylon Chiffon for Pe...
- Princess Petunia's Pettiskirt: Making a Start at L...
- Check out Karen McTavish on Subversive Stitchers
- ▼ July (12)